Automotive Service Tech Opening
Looking for an Automotive Service Technician for a one-man shop that has experience with all make and models of vehicles with main focus on American vehicles.
- Must be able to perform LOF, brakes, diagnostics, electrical, fuel system, AC repair, and general repair.
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test-drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Must be able to diagnosis and recommend services to be performed with low return rate.
- Must maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Has excellent customer service.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Other duties as assigned to help and maintain shop equipment and facility.
- Bilingual a plus
What’s in it for you?
- Full time Monday-Friday 8AM to 5PM with 1 hour lunch.
- 1 week paid leave in Nov.
- Paid weekly
- Pay is based on knowledge and is negotiable.
-High school diploma/GED
-3+ of service technician
-Able to lift 50 lbs
-Have a clean safety record
-Clean California DMV
-Knowledge of Diagnostics
-Knowledge of Snap-on Scanner and Mitchel On Demand a plus.